Holography allows three-dimensional recording and playback of objects on a two-dimensional medium. Holograms act like a window through which the object can be seen in its full dimensionality. topac GmbH has shaped the development of this fascinating medium since the late 1980s. What began with the development of a security feature for Bertelsmann video production against piracy, has evolved over the years into a complete production line for advanced holographic techniques.
Our service spectrum includes:
- Hologram conception integration of holograms into product safety and marketing concepts detailed product scheduling
- Artwork and models Object advice and drafts Template creation
- Hologram production mastering including control hologram for release photoresist exposure and electroplating molding embossing, laminating, coating, die cutting
- Preparation of the carrier products printing, folding, die cutting, gluing, stapling, perforating, numbering
- Application of the holograms on the carrier products labeling, heat sealing
- Packaging and distribution